We are least than 14 hours away from the announcement everyone has been waiting from. At around 12:15 EST Tuesday morning, Andrew Wiggins will make his long-awaited college commitment, and Kentucky, Florida State, North Carolina and Kansas are his final four schools.
Wiggins has been touted as one of the best prep prospects since LeBron James went straight from high school to the pros. Ever since last October, when Wiggins reclassified back into the Class of 2013, he has been the top-rated player in what is a loaded incoming class, and he may join many of this classes’ top players at Kentucky, where he could join the likes of the Harrison twins and Julius Randle in what’s being called one of the greatest recruiting classes of all-time.
For tonight’s podcast, we went over following:
- Andrew Wiggins, of course
- How he fits on this UK team
- What if he goes elsewhere
- Can the Harrisons co-exist with Wiggins?
- Is this the greatest recruiting class ever (if he commits)
- Is he the difference in a 40-0 season, a championship season, or can UK accomplish those without him?
As always, you can go here to access the podcasts in iTunes and you can subscribe and even download them to your phone for easy on the go podcast. Or you can listen below. Either way, make sure you give us a good rating and tell your friends to check us out.