The University of Kentucky Wildcats football program is hoping to soar to new heights in the coming years, and much of that will coincide with renovations to Commonwealth Stadium. Now, fans who want to support the new renovations for Commonwealth Stadium can go to this link and donate to the fund, and you’ll be directly assisting with enhancements that include:
- Upgrades to the Nutter Training Center for the daily benefit of the Student Athletes
- Spectator driven improvements (i.e. improved concessions, restrooms, video boards, and security)
- Multi-purpose recruiting room in East end zone (Field House end)
- Add 16 to 20 suites Private suites
- Add 2,000 to 2,500 new club seats
- New press facilities
- New team store
- New full service kitchen
- Improve the UK brand at Commonwealth Stadium
- Maintain, or slightly reduce, seating capacity while increasing the value of the remaining seats.
And one last thing: On the rumors of player suspensions amongst the football team, we’re hearing them as well, but hope like you, they are just rumors and nothing more. If they turn out to be more than that, hopefully, Mark stoops will be the one to break it.