Northern Kentucky at Kentucky — UK Post-Game Notes
Rupp Arena, Lexington, Ky., November 10, 2013
FINAL SCORE: Kentucky 93, Northern Kentucky 63
Team Records, Notes
• Kentucky is 2-0 and Northern Kentucky is 0-2.
• This was the first official meeting, although the teams played an exhibition game in 2004.
• Kentucky is now 11-3 all-time against teams currently comprising the Atlantic Sun Conference.
• Kentucky returns to action Tuesday vs. Michigan State in Chicago in the State Farm Champions Classic.
Game time is 7:30 p.m. and it will be televised on ESPN.
• Kentucky has started the lineup of Andrew Harrison, Aaron Harrison, James Young, Julius Randle and
Willie Cauley-Stein in both games this season.
• Kentucky scored the first four points of the game and never trailed.
• UK put the game away with a 13-0 run to go up 29-10 and the Wildcats led by double digits the rest of the
• The Wildcats went into halftime ahead 48-22. Randle had a double-double in the first half with 11 points
and 10 rebounds.