It’s bye week time for Kentucky Wildcats football and basketball is still a couple of weeks away from getting in full swing., so you would think there is not much to talk about, right? WRONG! Jason Marcum, Darren Durham, Kyle and I got together last night and as always found something to talk about when it comes to Kentucky Wildcats football and basketball. Among the topics discussed?
- Is Tyler Ulis a four year point guard?
- Predictions on the 2014 basketball class
- UK football injuries recovering on bye week
- JoJo Kemp’s extended playing time
- QB situation and competition
- How winnable is the Florida game
- Revised win/loss predictions for the season
- Fans behavior at the games
- and more!
As always, you can go here to access the podcasts in iTunes and you can subscribe and even download them to your phone or tablet for an easy on the go podcast. Or you can listen below. Either way, make sure you give us a good rating and tell your friends to check us out.