Courtesy of Tony Neely and UK Athletics:
- Kentucky rushed for 162 yards on 31 carries today, averaging 5.2 per attempt. The Wildcats have averaged at least five yards per rush in all three games this season.
- For the second consecutive game, both of UK’s quarterbacks passed for at least 100 yards each.
- Kentucky has an open date Sept. 21 before playing host to Florida on Sept. 28. Game time and television assignment will be announced Monday.
- Freshman Jojo Kemp rushed five times for a career-high 80 yards, an average of 16 yards per carry. He also had a career-long run of 47 yards.
- Quarterback Jalen Whitlow completed 8 of 17 passes for 105 yards, one touchdown and an interception. The pickoff broke a string of 160 consecutive passes without an interception, the second-longest streak in school history.
- Freshman wide receiver Ryan Timmons, making his first collegiate start, had three catches for a career-high 72 yards.
- Freshman wide receiver Alex Montgomery, making his first career start, also scored his first collegiate touchdown on a three-yard catch.
- Senior kicker Joe Mansour hit field goals of 37 and 30 yards. He has made all six field goal attempts this season.
- Senior linebacker Avery Williamson led all players with 15 total tackles, including one for loss. He has a streak of 22 consecutive games with at least three tackles.
- Junior defensive end Alvin “Bud” Dupree had eight tackles, including one-half quarterback sack. He has a streak of 18 consecutive games with at least three tackles.
- Junior safety Ashely Lowery had three tackles, a career-high two pass breakups and a fumble recovery.
- Defensive end Za’Darius Smith shared a quarterback sack among his three tackles today. He has had a sack in all three games this season. The last Wildcat to sack in three-straight games was Jeremy Jarmon in 2007.
- Nate Willis blocked a field goal. UK’s last field goal block was Collins Ukwu at Florida on Sept. 22, 2012.
- Linebacker TraVaughn Paschal had a career-high eight tackles.
- Safety Eric Dixon had a career-high seven tackles.