Spring football practice is about half over and the anticipation builds for the Spring game on April 2013. So it’s time for a podcast, right? So the football guys got together for together and talked (mostly) football. This is something we want to do a lot more over the summer ramping up to the football season, so expect one of these about every week or so. Darren Durham hosted and was joined by Jason Marcum and football editor Kyle. Among the topics discussed:
- Spring Practice observations
- Which players have impressed
- Tempo of practice
- The QB Battle
- Spring game news (keeneland shuttle, attendance. etc)
- Recruiting 2014 QBs
- How important is Drew Barker?
- Commonwealth Upgrades proposal
- and of course we have to have some basketball … Archie Goodwin going Pro
As always, you can go here to access the podcasts in iTunes and you can subscribe and even download them to your phone for easy on the go podcast. Or you can listen below. Either way, make sure you give us a good rating and tell your friends to check us out.