Here we are, a bit more than 24 hours until the next edition of the Governor’s Cup …. and of course we have plenty to talk about!! So we have yet another football only podcast for you to mull over and we had a full house this time! I was joined by football editor Kyle and football staffer Darren Durham, as well as James Streble, Jason Marcum, and Daniel Solzman. Among the topics discussed? Football of course! We kept this podcast about 98% all football but I did stray a bit due to my ADD and asked an awkward and random Steven Strasberg question … but mostly football! But more specifically:
Here is what we discussed in this edition:
- Who will be the third QB?
- The “newfound” passion of Joker
- breaking down Danny Sheridan’s hatchet piece
- UK/UL matchups
- once again, how ridiculous is a 14 point spread?
- Kyle and Darren’s offensive and defensive player of the game
- Staff predictions
- and more
As always, you can go to I-tunes and subscribe to the podcast or you can listen below.