I hope you don’t upchuck your breakfast after seeing this picture of Bob Knight and Rick Pitino in their underwear. And if you did not know; Bob Knight is front and center with the microphone in his hands and Rick Pitino is “banging” on those drums.
1. Bob Knight has turned into that dishonest coach that he claims Calipari to be. He has been caught trying to talk high school recruits into joining his son Pat Knight at Lamar. You would have to do better than Bob Knight to get me to go to a college called Lamar.
2. Rick Pitino made a really stupid quote yesterday that makes us all wonder if he really is going insane. He likened Syracuse and Pitt leaving the Big East to a man leaving his wife of 30 years for some chick that he just met. And if you are wondering, yes, Rick Pitino cheated on his wife with Karen Sypher, a lady he met in a restaurant for the first time. Read about the hilarity in the article I posted yesterday.
3. The St. Louis Cardinals beat the Rangers 3-2 in the opening game of the World Series last night. I hate Cardinals of any variety. Go Rangers. Notice how this is the third piece of info down. That’s how much I care about baseball.
4. Ridge Wilson has played like a man most of the season. He has Joker’s back. We got your back too, Ridge.
5. Coachcal.com has an awesome feature called the “Helmet Dunk of the Week.” I know you have seen the videos of Anthony Davis dunking on Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist dunking on Anthony Davis, but I bet you didn’t know you could vote on the dunks. Clink on this link and vote on which is the best. Calipari actually brings in a helmet and gives it to a player if they posterize another player with an awesome dunk. Who should get the helmet this week?
Happy Thursday everybody!
Don’t forget, #occupycommonwealthstadium and support your team. Don’t let a bunch of hacks convince you that a horse race at Keeneland will outdraw a football game.